Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Donning the Mantel of "yet another bored, anonymous, pathetic blogger who lie(s)."


Sarah Palin will absolutely never cease to amaze me. This is of course in the worst way possible, like when I come across a particularly gruesome car wreck and I wonder to myself "How did that even happen?"

I guess it would only figure that this publicity made monster would still be grappling to control some kind of media spotlight; I don't think it's anything more than this, however much CNN pundits would like to disagree. No one could possibly be that thick as to think Mrs. Palin, who knows more about slaughtering wolves then wowing Washington, would try to run for 2012.
"After all, if Palin wants to be a serious presidential contender, she will need broader support than just the rank-and-file conservatives who respond so energetically to media-bashing."

Let's hope for the good of the American people, she'll continue to make an ass of herself in the public arena; after all I like Tina Fey as much as anyone else. My only hope is that the wolves get basic cable, they really could use the howl.


Short and sweet and fun to eat, Beebe style.
-Lauran

No comments:

Post a Comment